Thursday, August 22, 2013

Whew! Its been a while...



Awe! I miss blogging. I've started working and its just been soooo crazy! The children didn't even start yet and I'm drained. There were a lot of changes made this year in your school including transitioning to the Common Core so its been training after training. I am anxious about this school year. I need to have a good year especially when its comes to the state test. Last year my class results were horrible!. The pressure of it all! How are you feeling about this school year?


 

2 comments:

  1. We are getting ready to start our 3rd full week of school. I'm still not fully in the swing of things, but I'm almost there! I feel like there are so many procedures to go over with that I like to introduce a few at a time. What books are you using for reading and math? We use Go Math and are looking to adopt Scott Foresman for reading.

    ReneeJ
    Growing a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently we are using Harcourt for Math and Literacy. We are transitioning to common core this year. Are you using common core yet?

      Delete