Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday is Win, Loss and Cost!!!!!


It's Wednesday!!!!!! and I only have 3 days left of summer vacation before Professional Development begins:(

Since its Wednesday Im joining a fun linky party at Third Grade Galore called Win, Loss and Cost.  So here goes!!!





WIN

Besides my day job as a second third grade teacher, Ill be working as an Intro to Early Childhood Education adjunct at night.  More work but I can use the extra cash:)






Loss
Like I told you before, I found out last week that I'll be changing grades this year.  So I'm no longer a "Second Grade" serenade.  Now I'm a third grade something.  Darn, now I have to change my bloggy name..hmmm........:(



Thing of Cost



I so want need ok. want one of these!!  Would anyone like to buy it for me?  Its only 27.99 at Amazon:)


Well, that my Wednesday link up.  Hop on over to Third Grade Galore.  She even has a really cool giveaway going on.








2 comments:

  1. Lori,

    thanks for linking up. We've seen a lot of teachers that have had to change grades, but the blog name stay the same. But I do like the sound of 3rd Grade Something. Remind me of a Judy Moody book.

    Have a fun 3 days of summer, I've got four.

    Thanks
    matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stoppin' by to say "hi" and thanks for the bloglovin' follow :) Following you right back! And 3rd grade is amazing, but I know how crazy switching grades can be. You'll have a SUPER year :)

    ReplyDelete