Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Made It!





Its Monday Made It! Hi Bloggy Friends!! So I just got back from sunny Puerto Rico!!! Here's a pic for you:











I got back just in time for Monday Made it!! Whoo hooo! So of course linking up with TARA to show you my project. I found this great idea on Pinterest. Its a four pocket folder made with two paper folders. One with a prong and one without. I think Im going to use them as writing folders and student portfolios.






Well...I just found out that I'll be moving to third grade and no longer 2nd :(  So I guess that Im not "Second Grade" Serenade anymore...


Until next post,

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Lori! When does school start for you? It seems so crazy to me to hear about all these switches in grade level so close to the new year. Sending you cyber hugs as you get ready for this new adventure in 3rd grade!!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Than you for the cyber hug!! School starts right after Labor Day so I have aboutv3 weeks to get ready:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those folders are perfect.... hmmm.... ideas. :)

    I am nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out For the Love of Fourth Grade to see what it's about!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete